Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yo...
>
updates on my life...
>
My physics lecture is teaching atoms and molecules...
...while...
My chemistry lecture is teaching Quantum physics...
...
...
...
>
I joined mountaineering...1st training was circuits:
20x pushups
20X crunches
30sec static hold(pushup position but instead of palms and toes supporting your weight, its forearms and toes...)(do front, left facing and right facing)
the above constitutes to 1 set...altgt 3 sets
theres gym, run, step trainin w weights too
hmm...all these trainings sound extremely familiar...
>
AND i joined Buyo club!(Buyo is japanese traditional dance...ok you pple can start laughing now...)Nvr joined performing arts b4 mah...so go try haha...but seriously i hav issues w being graceful...hmm...canot anyhow whack lol...
>
oh...and recomendation for those who are too free and refreshing this page every 10minutes...My Boss My Hero(Japanese comedy drama) and Code Geass(Anime).
>
Su*