Saturday, May 31, 2008

こんばんわ。

today we(me,ch n drey)went to the southern ridge trail!!!haha...quite fun...take bus 100 from commonwealth mrt and drop at the 3rd bus stop on alexadra road(press the bell when you see the fancy bridge always shown on news...)if not, you could exercise more by getting lost...
>
Theres an elevated walk...quite fun haha...then some forest...then the Henderson bridge...v cool n woody n nice to touch...(crazy me molestin the bridge =.= ) haha...nice view too...then more forest n we reached mt faber!felt like a tourist(almost boarded one of the tourbus coz the aircon felt so good...)haha...went back by habourfront mrt...n the whole trip from the bustop at commonwealth to habourfront took about 1.5hours only!honestly...i was walking...NOT SPRINTING(my legs hav since rusted...)...you guys can go try it out too (=
>
and tomoro im going to the click 5 concert!!!haha...coz i bought the tix for my sis' bdae...burnt a whole in my wallet...no...more like incinerated it...but anyway...my first live-band-w-songs-i-hear-on-ipod concert!!!haha...ok dun mind me the mountain turtle...if all goes well, i may also be able to watch the W-inds concert in japan this july too...so take this concert as a warm up!Anyone want w-inds songs just get from me (=
>
btw..who is staying in sheares hall?could we hav a poll?
>
Su*