Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hey pple...
>
!!!
>
I found Nationals pics online...
>
Looks like taken by pros...coz its v nice...close enuf to recognise the pain in our faces....
>
Haha and got a 6 pics "slideshow" of the last part of the race...kyaaa...getting emo now haha...makes me rem my last part of the race...(glances up to look emo...but stares at the aircon above me instead...) Anyway...for those that missed it...you can go online to view it...I suggest you print it out now and get my signature on it coz i predict its going to be extremely valuable in the not so distant future...dun say i din warn you arh...
>
http://www.schoolsports.sg/index.php?q=gallery&g2_itemId=732
>
BUT! please note that it seems that only the 1km races pics are there...think their cameras ran out of battery or somethin...lots of other sports pics there too...the track and field one damn cool...they take the pics like 1 split second aft the horn...so you see everyone bursting off...even the vein is visible...
>
Oh well...I'm retired from that kind of world...shall stick to less streneous exercises to prevent the rapid deterioration of my fitness haha...
>
See you guys next time...(when i hav not much to do at work...)
>
Su*