Saturday, August 04, 2007

Konnichiwa,my followers....haha
>
din come online that often...coz i was brushing up on GP...rem slamdunk?and also Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...hey...who noes...maybe they'll ask an essay qn like "Discuss the effect of books on today's youth",or more specifically..."Discuss why you muz read so much that you dun blog that often?!?!"haha...
>
sorry, im not such a potter fan...i juz wanted to complete the well-known series...felt that the front was a bit too long and redundant...but as usual,the twist was not bad...
>
juz got my hands on the Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo OST(sound track)...its damn gd...the music is so powerful that it actually changes my mood...esp when on shuffle,ill be grinning one moment n on the verge of tears the next...yar...im really v wierd in front of the com...if the screen was a mirror i think ill scare myself... >.<
>
Anyway,here's a v touching song from the OST:
「変わらないもの」[kawaranai mono] (unchanged thing/person-mono can mean either one...depend on how you want to intepret it)
by Hanako Oku
>
Chorus:
I was searching for the things/person that never changed.
I will never forget how you were on that day.
These feelings I have transcend time.
I just want to meet you now.

>
ok...this is a bad example for GP...juz get the meaning can alr...coz the translation wasnt v well done...
>
thats it for now...n dont keep refreshing the page...i doubt a new post will come out every 5sec...
>
Su*