Monday, June 18, 2007

together.

Hi Juniors,

It's your senior, liyana here. I've just got a few things to say here so i'll keep it short and sweet. firstly, i'll apologise on behalf of the seniors for not coming down as much as possible to help out in trainings.

I know He's giving everyone a hard time now, blaming you for what he is experiencing right now. (and you still have your common tests and National's to cope with!) But its of the utmost importance that YOU STAY AS A TEAM. forget all your petty quarrels and differences. it DOES NOT MATTER. my senior once told me that as long as you remain as ONE, nothing can be too hard to handle.

my beloved juniors, its only 3 weeks more to your Nationals. all the more reason you should stand by each other, and finish this TOGETHER. you have to have faith in your abilities AS A TEAM. so from now on, no matter what happens, you WILL support each other during and outside of trng. juniors, seniors, guys and girls.

so there, thats all i wanted to say. i know and trust that all of you put in more than your best in training. i NEVER doubt that. so go for it my dear juniors. GO FOR IT. TOGETHER.