Saturday, July 29, 2006

What's Up!

Yeah...sorry for not posting for so long...i wil nvr let this blog go out! been watching lots of anime...can't seem to get enough...anyway...the most shocking thing so far is....yups, I CUT MY HAIR...haha...hmm...many pple think its really unbelievable...lots of them are like:YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!?!and the next immediate word is WHY? (except for sze hoo went her trademark OMG...and Liyana hoo asked if i broke up w my boyfren haha) Anyway...here are the answers...I juz thought its now or never...i dun think i'll ever cut such a different hairstyle in the future...so count yourself lucky you get a chance to see the new me...hehee...oh yar...thanx to Sabu n Victoria...coz i went to their hair stylist POINTERS at Far East...and also those that said i look nice...even if they dun really think so...jk...now i juz have to learn how to wax my hair properly....

+KoKoRo To SeEShiN+

*Su*